We provide assessment and treatment to children, adolescents, adults and older adults. We welcome people of any culture, gender, sexuality or religion. We have expert skill in the assessment and treatment of:
- Bipolar Mood Disorder
- Psychotic Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Childhood Behavioural Issues
- Eating Disorder
- Sleep Disorder
We are extensively trained and experienced in a range of proven intervention models:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Eye-Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing
- Mentalisation-based Therapy
We can also provide assessment of children’s intellectual functioning and educational achievement.
We happily accept Mental Health Treatment Plans, Return to Work SA and Compulsory Third Party Psychological Injury referrals, NDIS Self-Managed clients and private referrals.